Friday, November 19, 2010

Thank you for your loving

You were chat with me again
 I couldn't describe the feeling at that time
We didn't contact each other for a long time
So happy that you still remember me
I read your QQzone yesterday
And I knew how hard you were when you made that decision
But I was so happy that you have made a good decision in the end
For your future
You'd better go to uni
Because you know even if you retake
No one can sure that the result will be better
Remember
Still a lot of our friends
They can't go to university because of their mark
You are the lucky one
At least you can go to the universty
No matter that uni good or not
Just try your best to do everything
Chat with you again
I felt so embarrassed
Perhaps because the special relationship between us before
What about you?
If you didn't feel good
We can stop to contact each other in the future
Now I saw the best ending for you already
You are in the uni
And I am stay in Australia
We have our different plans for the future
Forget everything about the past
We are still young
We still have lots of possibilities as well
I know there are something you can't forget
So do I
Thus just hold them in our heart forever
I remember that day
That warm hug
That lucky kiss
And those three words you plucked up your courage to told me
I felt so sweet at that time
Even if that was too late to spoke those words
Do you remember that song?
I said I don't allow anyone to sing that song to me again
I said "sorry" and "promise me, be happiness" with tears
You said you will
YYK
All of the things you did to me before
Thank you......

No comments:

Post a Comment