Friday, November 19, 2010

New English Blog :D

I created a new blog today ya
even if I had a lot already
such as QQ and Sina
but all of them r Chinese blogs
For me it's ok
cos I'm Chinese and I can write and read Chinese
But for someone
like Sia (haha, see, I'm writing about u ya)
he can't read Chinese lol....


Moreover, I'm studying in Sydney now ya
How can I only have Chinese blogs??
So.......
Sia said I'm a bad girl cos I don't have English blog
But now......
I have one and I will update it very often
See, Mr Sia, I change to a good girl ya......
You happy?? :))


Actually keep a blog is sooo hard
maybe one year, one month, even one week
Cos sometimes although something happened in ur life
and u really wanna note it
but u only wanna note it in ur brain
too lazy to type on the blog
At least for me is like this


One of my Chinese blog kept for over 2 years
Now I still write something on it
but not as often as before
Maybe I become more lazy now
Today I read the articles which I wrote before
soooo touched
Though those characters
I found once I really did a lot of things
successful or failed
happy or sad
I can see how do I become more and more mature
how do I become more and more brave
I watch myself how to grow up
This is a really wonderful process


I'm extremely enjoy to note everything in my life
and glad to share with others
I think the growing experiences from everyone r different
everyone have their own stories
I like listen to stories when I was a kid
now, I grow up
thus I like to write stories
about myself and about the life
Perhaps I'm not that good writer
no beautiful sentences
no deep expression
but I'm heartful to my every word
and I will never change this attitude


Really
update a English article is quite tired ya
Cos my English is not that good
But I will try my best to keep updating ya......
So Mr Sia (ur turn again)
Please support my blog for a long period ya
Cos this is ur idea lol (of course I'd love to do as well, hahaha)


Ok, Ok
Time to have dinner ya
enjoy life and keep happy
Miss Melody, Fighting!!! :))
Love myself ya... !!

No comments:

Post a Comment