Saturday, November 20, 2010

Cos I have u to be with

Boring day ya
Cooked mashed potatoes for lunch
my first time to cooked this dish
Actually it was yummy
but I started to do it at 2pm
I was starving to death
so I cutted the beef at the same time I bited the bread
After completed the dish
I felt I was full already :((

In the afternoon
I chatted with Queenie online ya
She is my close friend in China
So pretty girl and nice ya
When I was at high school in China
we always rehearsed dancing together
Cos our high school didn't have dance teacher
we r good at dance
Obviously, we should be dance teachers for school and for free :((

At that time I had weak emotion
I mean I was easy to cry and easy to worry
But Queenie is quite a strong girl
Everytime when I started to cry
she always huged me in the first second
When I got angry for the rehearsal and shouted and throw my mobile phone
She was the person who picked up the thing and told me calm down
I really treat her as my elder sister
stand around me and support me
She spoiled me a lot at that time
Even now, she still worry about me for some things

I told her about a guy in Sydney today
I said I'm not sure whether I still like him or not
and he is reallllly stupid
I have gave the hint to him already
but he sitll keep quiet
She said she doesn't know either
just keep to be friend now
Yeah, I understand why Queenie told me like this
cos she knows my personality
I won't be active in this situation no matter I like him or not
But doesn't matter ya
I have Queenie lol
If one day no one marry me
I willing to be her dowry (hahaha.... I think it won't be happen)

Christmas is coming soon
in fact I have no feeling about Christmas ya
But I can back to China in this holiday
hmmmm..... looking forward this festival
Sooooo wish to meet Queenie, NaNa soon
and my primary school party
lots of beautiful things waiting for me ya......

When I think about these things
I feel really powerful and lively
Now.... study hard
Then.....enjoy my happiness life ya......

You guys are my motivity
all of u are the important parts in my life
I know some of u blessed me in China
and some of u strive with me in Sydney
I'm so appreciate I have u guys
cos of u
I'm not scared of anyting :))

No comments:

Post a Comment