Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanks Giving Day

Today is Thanks Giving Day ya
actually I didn't care this day before
cos in China we never celebrated this day
But I really think this day is necessary

In our daily life
we don't have oppotunities to say "thank u" to others in serious attitude
cos sometimes we r say
and we don't know how to speak out
especially to people who close to us
We think we r too close to say "thank u"
cos we know each other a lot
we only wanna hide this appreciate in our heart

But why not?
Why don't we give ourselves and others the chances to speak out
tell them how much u need them
thanks for their supports and their understandings

Enen if we do know each other
we feel that lots of words r unnecessary
but sometimes show directly is really a good way to push the distance closer between 2 people
Or only one simple sentence
only one short message
as long as it comes from u
everyone must be sooo touched

I wanna thanks my parents
thanks for they gave me such a good living condition
thanks for they supportted my decision which I wanna go abroad
thanks for they gave me the freedom
letted me to do what I really like
Most important
I wanna thanks they gave me life
give me a happyness family
give me protection
and give me trust

And then
I wanna thanks my friends
I really can't leave my friends as I can't leave my parents
Once, we shared ups and downs
we cried together
got angry together
struggled together
and laugh together
No matter they stay with me
or leave far from me
we still hold this relationship
we still give the best wish to each other
the distance of heart to heart never changed

A lot of people I wanna to thanks
A lot of words I wanna to say
Just I love everyone around me
u raise me up and protect me as well
U r the magic in my life
my life bacome colourful cos of all of u
Thanks a lot and I love u....

No comments:

Post a Comment