Saturday, May 21, 2011


I really have no idea what should I do now..
Many things are happening during my exam period
and all of these things are destorying my mood...


Especially YYK
Why you transfer me to your black list during this time?
Fine, this is your right to make this decision.
If you really hate me
just do it
actually I have no time to be sad because I'm in the exam..
It's ok for me to living without you...
I assumed everything is over already
because you updated your blog to notice all our friends that we don't have any relation anymore
still fine for me...
But...
Can you tell me why you came back and visited my blog again and again??
I thought we are over already
I thought finally I solved the problem between us and I can 100% focus on the exam..
Until I saw you appeared in my visitors history of the blog
I realised haven't done yet...


U know what?
Enough!!
U transfered me to your black list already
U deleted the follower of me from your blog already
U even told all the people we are stangers already..
I just keep quiet
looking at everything happen in front of me one by one...
Now you are appear in my life again
what extra do you want then??


You really think I gonna beg you to come back??
I can tell you with 100% sure
NO, I WON'T!!
You are the first person who move me to the black list
and I gonna remember this...
So just be a man, ok??
You did this decision already
I won't accept you anymore...
If you are a real man
just forget me since now
don't come back again and again...
Actually, I feel so strange
both of us moved each other to black list already
how could you still can enter my blog...
how did you do this??


Anyway..
don't be a coward
don't force me to look down upon you...

No comments:

Post a Comment